Decryption & Recovery Service
All our recoveries are guaranteed, no data no charge!
Infected with STOP/DJVU Ransomware?
We can help to recover your files within 24-48 hours in most cases .
Get quick 24/7 help NOW!
Fast Data Recovery Free & Emergency Ransomware Evaluation will provide a fixed price for complete ransomware data recovery.
It only takes 3 minutes to complete
YES, we are able to recover from all types of Ransomware infections including files amended with .STOP/DJVU ransomware extension. All our work is guaranteed or your money back!
- 1No Data No Charge. We guarantee your data recovery.
- 2Worldwide support with 24/7 customer service & recovery.
- 3All our recoveries are undertaken remotely and completed within 24-48 hours.
Need Urgent Assistance?
call 1-888-278-8482 Now!
Fill out the form below and a ransomware specialist will assist with your enquiry.
This form is monitored 24/7
No Data No Charge
We have recovered thousands of STOP/DJVU ransomware variants.
We have the tools, knowledge and resources to guarantee the recovery of your data.
Fast Data Recovery
We are available 24/7 for instant response. All recovery processes will begin immediately.
All recoveries are undertaken remotely. No need to send us your data.
Fast Data Recovery is an established and trusted IT service provider worldwide.Our focus is to help clients recover from ransomware and provide cybersecurity to combat any future ransomware attacks.
Get your data faster.Our data recovery experts will provide a recovery quote after assessing the complexity of your PHOBOS infection.
A dedicated member of our team will guide you through every step of recovering your data, provide insight on the attack and help to secure your system.
Frequently Asked Questions
The STOP/DJVU Ransomware is an encryption ransomware Trojan that was first observed on October 21, 2017
STOP/DJVU ransomware is almost identical to the Dharma ransomware virus that is appending all files with .STOP/DJVU extension.
STOP/DJVU is a malicious program which is classified as ransomware (Aka as malaware). Most antivirus detects STOP/DJVU as CRYSIS.
STOP/DJVU Ransomware blocks victims from accessing their files by encrypting them. In order to decrypt them, victims are forced to buy a decryption tool/key from cyber criminals who developed the program, in this case .STOP/DJVU ransomware. It also creates a text file called “YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED.txt” and displays a ransom note in a pop-up window.
This ransomware also renames all encrypted files by adding the “.STOP/DJVU” extension (together with victim’s ID and email address of a STOP/DJVU’s developers). For example, if a file is named “1.jpg“, then .STOP/DJVU will rename it to “1.jpg.id-1E857D00.[email@example.com].STOP/DJVU” and so on.
Each ID will be a unique infection. Please advise when submitting the ticket if you have multiple IDs.
As we mentioned in our introduction, to decrypt files encrypted by STOP/DJVU victims have to purchase a decryption tool. First, it is required to contact cybercriminals via an email address and to provide the appointed ID. Then STOP/DJVU’s developers will send a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) wallet address that should be used to pay the ransom (buy a decryption tool). Once it is paid, they unlikely will send the decryption tool.
The problem is that it does not mean that they will actually send the tool once their demands are met (ransom is paid). There are many cases where people who trusted cybercriminals (paid them) got nothing in return and were simply ignored or additional money is requested.
Our team will be able to recover from all .STOP/DJVU ransomware with 100% recovery chance and we offer a no-data no charge guarantee.
Submit an online case or talk to our ransomware specialist to assist with STOP/DJVU Ransomware recovery
RANSOMWARE RECOVERY PROCEDURES
Fast Data Recovery is the largest ransomware recovery company based in Sydney, Australia. We support clients nationally and internationally with a 24/7 ransomware recovery team.
We understand the value of data and work extremely hard to recover your business data as fast as possible.
Most recoveries are completed in 24-48 hours.
We have a 100% success rate on recovering data from Avaddon ransomware attacks and we operate on a no data = no charge policy for peace of mind.
For urgent cases, select the Dharma Priority Evaluation option (for 1-4 hour response time).
The purpose of an evaluation is to determine the complexity of infection and cost associated with the recovery. Every infection is unique and we can only determine the cost of recovery after a proper evaluation.
To obtain an evaluation for your recovery, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Create a new Case
Click below to create a new case in order to get a quote.
For urgent ransomware recovery please select our DHARMA PRIORITY EVALUATION option for expedited service ($175 AUD, 1-4 hour response time). (equivalent to $130 USD or $110 EUR)
Alternatively, select FREE Evaluation for a standard turnaround at no cost (4-10 days).
Get A Quote Now
- We can assist your business to recover your data from most types of Ransomware including (but not limited to) Avaddon, Dharma, MrDec, Globeimposter, Zeppelin, Revil Ransomware and it’s variants.
- All our recoveries are guaranteed. No data = No charge
- We will use all available resources to ensure your data is recovered in a timely manner.
- The cost of the evaluation will be deducted from your quote.
- For more details about the process of recovery click here
Step 2: Evaluation
When submitting your evaluation, you will be required to attach a sample of the encrypted files. We will use this to identify the encryption key and the ID needed to recover the rest of your files.
Depending on the evaluation you have selected, we will commence analysing your files to determine the cost associated with recovery.
If you elected for Dharma Priority Evaluation, you will receive an invoice from our accounts department. Upon receipt of payment, we will commence the evaluation and a dedicated technician will be assigned to your case.
* Please note that the cost of the evaluation will be deducted from your quote.
* We only provide a quote, if you need a sample file and if it’s possible a fee may apply. We may not be able to produce a sample file for some variants unless a full recovery is performed.
If you elected for FREE Evaluation, you will receive your quote within 4-10 days.
Step 3: Quote
Upon completion of the evaluation, a quote will be sent to you with the associated cost to recover your data.
* 80% of jobs cost between $750 – $6000 AUD.
* Actual cost can only be determined after we analyse your files.
* More than 90% of jobs are recovered within 24-48 hours. More complex cases may take longer.
* We will start the ransomware recovery process immediately after payment. For a list of our payments options, please click here
* A quote will be provided based on one ID/Extension. You must notify us IMMEDIATELY if you have additional IDs/extensions on your files. Please contact us if you are unsure about this.
* You are protected with our No Data = No Charge policy for the recovery of your data.
* All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Step 4: Recovery
Once you accept the quote, an email will be sent to you with a REMOTE ACCESS AND PRE-RECOVERY CHECKLIST to prepare your system for recovery.
Please carefully follow the procedures provided in the checklist to avoid any delays with your recovery.
All recoveries are done directly on your system. No Data will be taken offsite.
We will keep you updated throughout the recovery process and we are contactable 24/7 for your convenience.
- 100% Guaranteed Recovery from most types of ransomware
- Technicians are available 24/7 to start your recovery immediately
- Priority Data Recovery Service (48 hours recovery time in 90% of cases)
- Australian based with 24/7 Worldwide support
- Free Evaluation or 4-24 hours Priority Evaluation for more urgent cases (most evaluation are completed in 4-8 hours)
- No Obligation Fixed Quotes
- No Data No Charge
- All recoveries are done remotely (no need to send us your data!)
- Ransomware Specialists
- Advanced Ransomware Prevention and Security Audit to eliminate the risk of ransomware
- Established company with over 10 years of data recovery experience
- 1000+s of happy clients
- All International clients are welcome
Fast Data Recovery is a registered company based in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the PC Link Professionals Pty Ltd group, which specialises in IT Support, Security and Data Recovery (established in 2008). Due to the exponential growth of demand for ransomware recovery, Fast Data Recovery was established by the PC Link Professionals group in December 2018.
Please visit the Australian Business Register for more information about the establishment of our business:
PC Link Professionals Pty Ltd – https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=20132031826
Fast Data Recovery Pty Ltd – https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=78630597778
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS and REVIEWS
We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide. Customer service is our number one priority and we strive to exceed your expectations. Please read for yourself what other customers are saying about our services:
Google Reviews: https://goo.gl/S7KM9Y
Independent Reviews: https://trustspot.io/store/Fast-Data-Recovery
Clients Written Testimonials: https://fastdatarecovery.com.au/clients-written-testimonials/
Knowledge is power! – It is essential to understand the facts behind ransomware to better protect yourself
Ransomware occurs on a system due to weak security of some sort. If you are reading this you are properly a victim!
Here is some information you need to understand and take seriously
How is your system been comprised and infected with ransomware?
- Cybercriminals will run a BOT (A bot is a form of an automated scan searching the interned for valurnerable network systems and attempt to comprise its security)
- Once your system vulnerability has been identified, Hackers will buy the comprised list through underground websites
- The ransomware hackers will use the details to comprise and infect your system with ransomware
- Most often the BOT list is sold to multiple hackers
Have you removed the infected system from your network?
- This is a common mistake!! – isolating the infected system from your network is 50% of the solution.
- Hackers use group policy to distribute ransomware across your network and it remains undetected by most antivirus/malware software.
- Ransomware time-bomb, backdoor and keyloogers often implemented on your network to allow hackers to gain access to your network especially if you pay the ransom.
Please be warned, once you have been infected, its emanate that you are very likely to get another attack.
We recommend a full security check on your network to identify the penetration point(s) and make sure adequate security is implemented prior to your data recovery
We offer ransomware prevention and ransomware recovery serivces parallel to ensure your files are recovered on ransomware risk free system without delaying the recovery of your files (our recovery and prevention team work parallel to ensure the prevention and recovery are done simultaneously)
We do not recommend paying hackers. It’s a small chance of getting your files back.
Hackers in some instances may release personal information about your company to the public if you contact them and do not meet their ransom demands. Its strongly recommended not to communicate with them. (using an alternate email does not keep your identity safe as each infection has a unique code to identify you)
Scenarios from customer’s feedback who paid the ransom without engaging a ransomware recovery company to recover without paying the ransom or at least negotiate in case we are unable to recover in a timely manner.
1. The hackers may ask you for extra money after you make the first payment (The trend)
2. The hacker’s email usually gets closed down by the email provider (Once the email is reported to the domain webmaster their email will be shut down. Usually thousands of victims are infected at the same time so the likely-hood of this happening is very high)
3. They send you a sample file, take your money and simply stop responding
4. They may recover all/some of your files
In the event where we are unable to recover from your type of ransomware or able to recover in a timely manner, we can use our resources and experience to obtain the decryption at still offer a No Data No Charge for peace of mind
For a risk-free recovery, Submit an online case or talk to our ransomware specialist to assist with PHOBOS Ransomware recovery
Once you realize your system has been infected by PHOBOS Ransomware, remove your infected system from the network (do not shut down as you can cause further damage). Do not make any attempts to remove the ransomware yourself by running an antivirus program as this may also cause further damage to your files.
At this point, you should call in our Ransomware expert to access the situation and provide you with the best way forward.
Ransomware is classified as a type of malware that interferes with a computer system by limiting, or completely cutting off, a user’s access to their files until a ransom is paid. The attacker demands a ransom from the victim, promising — not always truthfully — to restore access to the data upon payment. It’s always best NOT to pay the ransom, but instead to engage a professional ransomware data company to restore your files.
Fast Data Recovery specialises in Ransomware Recovery from Avaddon Ransomware. We have an excellent track record of helpiong clients recover from Avaddon ransomware.
In order to start your ransomware recovery process, please click below to receive a quote. It only takes 3 minutes to complete!
Fast Data Recovery supports clients worldwide.
We are available 24/7 for all your enquiries.
You can contact us via email, our online chat, or if you prefer to talk to a ransomware recovery engineer, feel free to call us on one of the numbers below:
STOP/DJVU Ransomware is almost identical to Dharma Ransomware. Recently we are seeing a lot more STOP/DJVU infections.
This family of ransomware releases a new variant frequently (weekly), some of the latest STOP/DJVU Ranswomare includes:
1500dollars – Released 5/7/19
ACTOR – Released 19/7/19
ACTIN RANSOMWARE (Released 24th May 2019)
ADAGE – Released 21/6/19
Adame – Released 19/7/19
MAMBA – Released 17/5/19
WALLET – Released 5/7/19
Fast Data Recovery guarantee full recovery from all types of STOP/DJVU and our work is guaranteed.
At Fast Data Recovery, we serve the needs of both individuals and businesses who wish to have their data recovered after a ransomware attack. We are equipped with the reoucres, experience and knowlodge to perform complete ransomware data recovery.
- A new organization will fall victim to ransomware every 14 seconds in 2019, and every 11 seconds by 2021. (Source: Cyber Security Ventures)
- 1.5 million new phishing sites are created every month. (Source: webroot.com)
- Ransomware attacks have increased by over 97% in the past two years. (Source: Phishme)
- A total of 850.97 million ransomware infections were detected by the institute in 2018.
- In 2019 ransomware from phishing emails increased 109% over 2017. (Source: PhishMe)
- Ransomware generates over $25 million in revenue for hackers each year. (Source: Business Insider)
- Fewer than 10% of organizations who pay the ransom received their data back. (Source: TrendMicro)
- 30% of customers infected by Ransomware had a second attack within 60 days
- Global cybercrime damages predicted to cost $6 trillion by 2021,(Source: Kaspersky)
Other Ransomware Statistics:
- 63% of confirmed data breaches involved leveraging weak, stolen or default passwords and usernames
- 22% of small business breached by ransomware attacks in 2017 were so badly affected, they could not continue operating
- 30% phishing emails were opened and 12% clicked on infected links or attachments.
Most ransomware infections occur due to weak security, target attacked or fraudulent emails trap leading victims into opening an attachment.
TIPS TO PROTECT YORU NETWORK FROM STOP/DJVU RANSOMWARE?
- In order to protect yourself from the STOP/DJVU variant of Dharma, or from any other ransomware, it is important that you use good computing habits and security software. First and foremost, you should always have a reliable and tested backup of your data that can be restored in the case of an emergency, such as a ransomware attack.You should also have security software (please talk to us about our recommendations) as most antivirus does not give you complete protectionLast, but not least, make sure you practice the following good online security habits, which in many cases are the most important steps of all:Backup, Backup, Backup!
Do not open attachments if you do not know who sent them.
Restrict RDP access
Make sure all Windows updates are installed as soon as they come out! Also make sure you update all programs, especially STOP/DJVU, Flash, and STOP/DJVU Reader. Older programs contain security vulnerabilities that are commonly exploited by malware distributors. Therefore it is important to keep them updated.
Make sure you have a recommended security software installed.
Use complex passwords and never reuse the same password at multiple sites.
SUBMIT AN ONLINE CASE OR TALK TO OUR RANSOMWARE SPECIALIST TO ASSIST WITH RANSOMWARE PREVENTION
- Get A Quote NowGet A Quote Now
If you are infected with the STOP/DJVU ransomware, you most likely will experience some (or all of) the following:
Pop-up message advising you that your data has been encrypted and demanding that you pay a ransom.
Files won’t open.
Files have been renamed with a new extension added (STOP/DJVU) and a contact hackers email address
Applications won’t open.
Antivirus software is disabled.
Computer system locked down.
Computer system running slowly.
Submit an online case or talk to our ransomware specialist to assist with STOP/DJVU Ransomware recovery
RANSOMWARE PREVENTION & SECURITY AUDIT?
Fast Data Recovery offers a comprehensive Ransomware Prevention and Protection service against Ransomware attacks.
If the worst happens and you become infected with a RANSOMWARE, we advise that you disconnect the infected system from the network (we do not advice to shut down your system as this may corrupt your data or system files further and prevent a quick repair).
DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE RANSOMWARE. By running Antivirus or Malware removal software you may cause further damage and make the encryption irreversible.
Ransomware removal and the recovery of your valuable data should always be left to an experienced ransomware recovery expert.
Fast Data Recovery has the knowledge, resources and expertise to recover your data and completely remove all known forms of ransomware and malware. In most cases, we manage to recover 100% of our customer’s encrypted data.
Our data recovery process is quick, simple and entirely focused on restoring your valuable data and getting your business back on track as quickly as possible.
Fast Data Recovery offers a comprehensive Ransomware Prevention and Security Audit to secure your network from further attacks
- Find the source of the attack to better protect your network
- Find & Destroy the ransomware on your server
- Find and destroy ransomware time-bomb, backdoor, key-logger trojans implemented by the perpetrators
- Full protection against all current know types of ransomware attacks.
- Protect your server from other common attacks used by hackers
- Check Registry for changes made by hackers
- Deep level scan from common hackers practices.
- Complete network and security audit to minimise risk – A full list of any recommendation will be sent in a detailed report to further prevent future attacks from other computers/devices on your network
- Best practices and solutions for protecting businesses from ransomware downtime
- Check your current backups and advise on best backup practices
- Check if your antivirus has adequate ransomware protection. Most antivirus’ fall short in protecting against Ransomware.
- Group Policy and Passwords audit and recommendations
- General IT recommendations if we feel it will improve your overall system/processes.
- (Optional but highly recommended) Full scan and prevention on your computers/laptops
It is no longer a matter of if, but rather when your organisation will become the target of a data breach. As the threat landscape continues to expand, more doors have opened for threat actors to explore and attack putting businesses at risk of unauthorised access and loss of critical data.
See What our Clients Say about Us
“Fast Data Recovery is very professional in handling our matter. The team responds very quickly and patiently explains what we need to do to resolve the issues. Not only that, they are able to solve our issues where no other company can. I highly recommend their services.”
From the first phone call from the customer and my arrival on site, I knew that the Crypto virus had caused carnage beyond repair. We were talking months of data and backup infected. I did some research on paying the ransom and decided instead to make contact with FDR. I paid the initial consult and got a quote on restoration.. I must say that although the price was more than I anticipated, the speed of delivery, the promise, and the work ethic are second to none. They recovered 100% of the data within the time frame meaning my customer to get back to business.
A few partial successes later, the big breakthrough happened on Wednesday evening and all the files started to decrypt. 1.2 million files and 24 hours later, I am utterly speechless and have nothing but love and gratitude for the team who worked around the clock to help me get back irreplaceable. The appreciation and sense of how I feel really cannot be put into words. Your heart sinks, everything turns dark, and these guys come to the rescue.
Best NBA News and Blogs
I am writing this testimonial as to the success of recovery of our data that have been encrypted with ransomware. We had 7 different keys codes that had locked our accounting, production, banking, R&D data, and our past history for the last 15 years. The encryption ransomware had also affected our two external backups and one internal so the process was extremely frustrating.
Automotive spare parts – QLD
It is with great enthusiasm that we can strongly recommend FAST Data Recovery for their utmost expertise, proficiency and professionalism. They are absolute experts in their field. We could only wish for a similar company in South-Africa! We are highly appreciative of what they have done for Sautech, and salute them for their services!
Data Centre / VPS hosting
Get Ransomware Help Now!
We offer worldwide support with 24/7 customer service & recovery.
Here are some ways to contact us.